440-484-2510 The person that answers swears she is a represenative and does not know the secret.Isn't it suppose to be secret, you are to tell no about the secret!

What A Joke. Watch out Secret Society karma's coming to get you. I recieved the same letter 1 year ago, and did not report it,and this year my best friend recieved the same exact letter. some secret.

During the holiday's to take advantage of people and crush the holiday's spirits by taking peoples money.tell your friends do not send them any money.

Had an Experience with Secret Societys Secrets?

Comments

You've got to be one of the dumbest people on the planet.

Knights Quality Painting And Maintenance - Negative house painter results Knights Quality Painting And Maintenance "We hired Chris Knight of Knights Quality Painting and Maintenance, Rock Hill, SC, (803) 389-7438, chrisknight1241@gmail.com, https://www.facebook.com/KnightsQuality, and also http://www.sitez.in/knightsqualitypainting to do a job he estimated at 5 days on..." Read more Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Metro Atlanta Ambulance Service - MetroAtlanta Ambulance Service Complaint Marietta GA dismissed by DPH despite Evidence Metro Atlanta Ambulance Service "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more