6K views

The Secret Society (same come on as the Neo Tech) sends an invitation for a free report to reveal 2300 hundred year old secrets is sent.

The initial letter is very flatering and makes you curious since they are going to send this to you free.

Then the free report arrives and bingo...says to send $135 to obtain the "de-coded" secrets.

They swear on the Bible .....that should have stoped me right there!!! But, I believe God must have wanted me to write this for someone to save their money and time on the Secret Society and Kirsten Hart...possibly their soul as well!!!!

Thank you God for giving me the brains to check this out and not ever swear on the Bible.

Had an Experience with Secret Societys Secrets?

Comments

I have received these letters three times in the last five years.I have the FREE booklet but have never responded to the $135 Discounted offer.

The secret is you get what you work for.Think positive...your brain does not know the difference between what you belive is true and what really is true :x .

Levittown, New York, United States #711038

I also marked yes to the initial letter only to receive the second with a bill for $139.00.Good thing is I'm a Federal Officer, who works closely with Postal Inspector and will report this scam.

Lets see how fast they go underground.If you receive any further mails contact your local Post Office for the area Postal Inspectors and save this mail for them.

Yes i received the same letter in the mail with the B.S. info in regards to be under radar it sounded to good to be true. I decided to do more research upon this orgaization......Glad i did very evil to play on people vulnerbalilty sad....

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #688055

What a bunch of ***!!!Please pardon since I am so gifted and talented should I use so common a remark.

it is such a shame that so many people are USED by such evil sharks.

The League membership must be a bunch of losers!May they all find their way to that deep deep hot hole in the ground comenly known as ***!

San Francisco, California, United States #651185

A part of me is filled with anxiety after reading these posts.However, like Stark, we're only talking about a $135.Pat will spend $135 for taxes and gas whether she/he wants to or not.

At least this is a one time choice.I'll learn something from all this one way or another. Our lives are filled with choices.

Can anyone really say they have only made good choices?Be real to yourself!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #650618

also, having to buy the information you need is not a scam. Have you seen the prices of college textbooks or tuition? That's a scam.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #650595

NeoTech or some of the teachings have actually helped me.No, it is not for everyone but I have been a member for years and have not had to spend anything past the payment for the information and yes, I am here in Las Vegas.

If you can't afford something, that does not mean that it is a scam, it means that you can't afford it. if you don't understand something, that does not mean it is a scam, it means you don't understand. If something is above your head, it is not for you. Simple as that.

they are not forcing anyone to pay them. Everything is by choice and there is no scam.

I have several businesses to prove it and I'm successful.I found this post looking for some other information and decided to reply.

to Stark Elk Grove, California, United States #657272

I agree with you that if things are not affordable that doesn't means that they are scam. Thank you

to Stark #824137

I agree........

it is what has always been and........will continue to be what it is helpful, and not for masses.

to Stark #832399

You are so full of BULL**** Stark! - "I found this post looking for some other information and decided to reply." You're obviously part of the scam and want to steal vulnerable people's money. Shame on you and your cohorts!