6.6K views

The Secret Society (same come on as the Neo Tech) sends an invitation for a free report to reveal 2300 hundred year old secrets is sent.

The initial letter is very flatering and makes you curious since they are going to send this to you free.

Then the free report arrives and bingo...says to send $135 to obtain the "de-coded" secrets.

They swear on the Bible .....that should have stoped me right there!!! But, I believe God must have wanted me to write this for someone to save their money and time on the Secret Society and Kirsten Hart...possibly their soul as well!!!!

Thank you God for giving me the brains to check this out and not ever swear on the Bible.

Comments

to truthtalker #946446

To all Neo-think Seekers...My previous comments were in error...Upon reflection, I received a tremendous amount and insight and wisdom from the first manual...I started to see that, in between the lines, I discovered all of the solutions that suffering mankind is struggling with today...I am becoming more optimistic with each passing day. Not only is it worth 100 times the $139 asked, but my mind is beginning to soar into limitless states of possibilities, and I no longer accept the concept of death.

I look forward with great anticipation to the second volume. Mark has stumbled onto a potential solution for all mankind. I am a devout Christian, and that will not change.

For me Neo-think will merge into successful thinking alongside of my strong Christian faith. Good luck on your path....Galactic love !!

So no one actually bought it.........I have the letter also........I just need one person that have went through the whole process...to give us some type of confirmation on what's the deal of this letter.........

to @yokinfolkrio Atlanta, Georgia, United States #591095

It is my belief that these thieves are trying to use all the hysteria about the Illuminati buzz, to trick ppl out of their hard earned money! I had this feeling in my gut that the next letter would ask for money & it did.

None of us need a stranger to tell us how special we are! Some of us birthed with greatness. My gifts are not hidden from me.

I know exactly what they are. And so do you, somewhere deep down inside you know!

to @yokinfolkrio #946450

Neo-think is for people that want to achieve a stunning individualized greatness in their lives. It is not for quiters, doubters, haters, etc. You can be down and out, that is O.K, for Neo-think will help you to soar as an eagle..Never give up...Greatness lies ahead for each of you !!!!!!

I feel that they got my name and address from jack canfiled's mailing list!!!! They stick together

#512087

Yes, I got it too and I agree with all of you, this is a very bad scam, I got the same letters years ago and it was called the black book. The initial letter was written by a male and the second story in the booklet which is the same story written by a female and are the same story.

If they really are interested in us, why not give it for free like everyone else. heheheeheh so *** funny

...total bs....guy should be shot

What was the address of this scam letter?

There is enough here to give doubt that this is an expensive lesson to learn. They are giving you something for your money, even if it is over priced.

You made a legit purchase so how do you stop it.

By making postings just like the ones here. Thank you you all.

You made a legit purchase so how do you stop it.

By making postings just like the ones here. Thank you you all.

Have anyone purchased the book? :roll :eek :upset :x :?

Scam people

#419345

what is the ten second tool

I too recieved the invite and out of pure skeptical curiosity responded to the invite for the free booklet. I recieved a mini orientatation booklet in which the stories were variations of the smae stories in the original letter invite and whoever this scamster is didn't realize they changed only a few situation descriptions but the story was the same ***. I hope no one sends this leach any money, it sseems this is how they make their fortune, The whole thing went happily into the fireplace!

You wouldn't believe how many people have fallen prey to schemes just like this one. It's the psychological aspect of it that makes it so brilliant.

Everyone believes that they are different, special, even if they won't admit it. Everyone at some point or another has wished that someone would come strolling into their lives and tell them what they've "somehow always known". The sheer beauty of this *** is that it's one of the few that people are almost programmed to fall for.

Always be wary of those whom try to convince you that you are something you're not because to them, you are not different, you are not special. You are just another dollar sign.

I too received the infamous letter after the actual due date of when I was suppose to return it to get the manuscript. I called and asked was it to late to receive it; the rep on the phone stated she had to get approval.

Already my antennas were up. Got the manuscripts and read the stories and wandered why in the world would I pay for something when all of them in the mini stories received it free?! Another question I asked myself was ok if I have the abilities(which I do) why would I want to be a part of a Secret Society when many of them share there gifts with the world any way? The real ones don't charge much!

So, as I know God, he doesn't create secret societies of folks who have abilities; people do and from that, I know that this wasn't a go! God will provide for whatever I need in this life; not a secret society!

I am sending the letter to the Post Master Gen in Dallas Tx and asking him to 1st go to the interenet and then have someone to check that P.O.Box 560647.Hope I get him to do what he should have been doing,"his job."

I recieved the 1200 page book and nothing happened. Its so much to read you would be turned off, the titles don't give you anything.

I believe in God and to me this sounds like more mind control of some sort nd I was a follower of Kevin Treudaux.I belive he's hehind it. They also tell you the opportunity will never come around again, well guess what who ever is working in their administrative office doesnt keep good records.

i have had that book for over four years now and in December 2011 and Jan 2012 i sought out again so you be the judge. Oh in order to meet withthe members when they say it's time they ask for more money.

Can anyone who has bought the 2300 paper report on that?

Again I read and read but is this a Scam or what? I have to agree with the person who said has any one of you bought the 1200 page manuscript and tryed this or just the booklet that makes this all so sound to good to be true?

I read every complaint here and I only see those of you who recieved the booklet but none with the actual manuscript. I really need to know so that if it is ruely a scam then I can stop them from cashing my money order and get my money back but I need proff possitive that people on here actually got scamed by buying this book and using their methods and then them not actually working.

Please someone out there tell me please? :cry