I like so many others have received the same Letter with Promise of So many Good Things.You know it makes me feel like a Fool to even consider that it could be True!

I am thankful for all you other Folks out there to have the common sense to open up and Share. You know we all know no one gives you anything that does not have strings that can do so much damage. These are heartless people that prey on others and would take food out of a Babies' mouth for profit. They are disgusting lowlifes.

I am from Ohio and if anyone has an address or number where I can report this please Post....Thank You!

This person wrote the review because of "mail fraud" of scam mail from Secret Societys Secrets. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Secret Societys Secrets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was trying to scam me and others. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Secret Societys Secrets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Secret Societys Secrets?

Comments

I received a letter from The Society today 8/21/17 and would like to know this POS address.